SL1400 MAP Sandwich Sealing Machine
Increase the shelf-life of your sandwich and lunch range with this new machine from tray sealing experts MPE UK.
Not only does this inline machine heat seal your sandwiches and other lunch time products, you can also extend the shelf-life of products with our MAP (modified atmosphere packaging) technology. Typically, the gas required to protect the product in question will be a custom specified blend of oxygen, carbon dioxide and nitrogen. Our monitoring and control system provides a recipe driven configuration system allowing you to easily switch between products.
Along with our full range of Sandwich sealing machines, the SL1400 has been designed and manufactured in the UK. Simple to operate, maintain and changeover, your production line downtime is kept to a minimum. Spares and additional tooling are supplied as standard and our engineers and support team are on hand 24 hours to ensure that your production line is kept going.
Design features and benefits
- Small footprint, designed to work in tight spaces.
- Simple and intuitive touch-screen operator controls.
- Recipe driven configuration.
- Capable of running with different packaging types.
- Food-grade hygienic stainless steel construction & guarding.
- Accurate temperature and index speed controls.
- Precision tool alignment provides a consistently accurate seal.
- Complete set of tooling to suit customer specific tray/pack size.
- Runs with twin conveyor system to increase output.
- Online monitoring system with programmable KPI’s
- Length: 3500mm
- Height: 1300mm
- Conveyor width: 717mm
- Loading area length: 720mm
- Electrical supply: 3 phase 415V 50Hz 16A
- Air Consumption: 9 CFM
- Customer specified MAP gas
- Printer is specified by customer.
- MAP Gas, Vac gas, or seal only.
- Loading conveyor can be made to customer spec.
- Flat belt exit conveyor.
Click me for the full specification sheet.